I AM IN DISNEY WORLD RIGHT NOW. RIGHT THIS SECOND. THAT IS WHERE I AM! OHMYGOODNESS I'M SO EXCITED I COULD CRY! Mmmmmmmm but anyway, you poor dears who aren't in the most magical place ever, you still deserve a blog post. And the holidays are a coming. So I have a little listy list for you people with some AMAZING, easy, homemade (food related) holiday gift ideas. This list is similar to last year's....but has more stuff. And I've actually now given some of these. So hooray!
You read this post. I go see Beast's Castle. Deal?
Homemade Peanut Butter/Variation of Nut Butters
(such as homemade nutella):
Last year I gave my bestie Alex this Chocolate Peanut Butter:
Process peanuts until a ball forms. Add in chocolate. Continue to process until smooth. Add salt if desired.
Pour into a container and store in the refrigerator.
And I also gave my cousin Emily this Homemade Dark Chocolate Walnut Butter.
I gave my brother, Josh, some frozen cookie dough balls from this recipe.
Make sure to include baking instructions with the dough, and keep them in the freezer!
For some ideas of cookie recipes to give as dough, click here.
Giving cookies for Christmas is a classic! I used empty, clean, pringles cans to package the cookies I was gifting this year, and then I wrapped them in wrapping paper! So fun and easy. Just make sure that your cookies aren't too big to fit! Here are some great ideas for cookie recipes to gift this holiday season:
- Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cookie Dough Balls
- Brown Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Browned Butter, Salted, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Browned Butter Dark Chocolate and Marshmallow Cookies
- Candy Bar Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Momofuku's Cornflake Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies
- Brown Butter Chocolate Stuffed Toffee Chip Cookies
- Brown Butter Salted Caramel Stuffed Toffee Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Cookies and Cream Cookies
- Browned Butter Peanut Butter Cookies
- Nutella Stuffed, Brown Butter, Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Butterfinger Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- NY Times Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- (For the gluten free): Butter-less, Flour-less, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is still one of my favorites. Homemade vanilla extract is SO simple, and makes such an adorable gift! That little beauty up there was one of my gifts to my future MIL. :)
- Chocolate Truffles
Salted Browned Butter Cookie Dough Truffles
"Oreo Balls"Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Pecan Truffles
- Homemade S'mores Kit:
Include marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers (may I suggest homemade ;P)
For more homemade gift ideas, check out
my Homemade Gift Ideas pinterest board!