I love finding new potato recipes. (I should probably make more actual vegetables buuuut....I love potatoes.
They're baked in buttahhhhhhhh (mmmm butter) and topped with Parmesan cheese (mmmm Parmesan cheese) and they're just tender and flavorful and awesome. Michael approves as well.
They're the perfect accompaniment to your fave dinner. They'd also be the an amazing dish to bring to any kind of potluck/party, etc. I know my family would certainly love them! (EEEE I cannot wait to be moved and back and able to feeeeeed people!)
*(funny story, I'm such an Italian woman who wants to feed people that I overfed my brother's friend's fish last time I was home. He asked me to feed it and when he got back he was like "Kayle! You fed him too much!" and I was like "...he seemed hungry." )
Adapted from a recipe in an old church cookbook, written by Johanna Varn
- 16 oz. potatoes-washed, peeled, and cut into 1 in. cubes
- 1/4 cup (or 4 tbsp.) butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 2-3 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Dried parsley, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Place potatoes in an ungreased 8"x8" baking dish.
- Pour butter over potatoes.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt, Parmesan, and parsley.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 25 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork tender.