Hi everyone! Our cookie exchange is still in full swing (so head on over to link up, if you haven't already)! And today we have an extra special treat for you:
A SILPAT GIVEAWAY!
Any cookie baker worth their salt knows about, and uses, Silpat. Kristina uses them. And I have been lusting after them, giving forlorn gazes at the parchment paper I have been dealing with (up to this point).
Now, in case you didn't know, here's some of what makes Silpats so awesome:
- They're the original non-stick baking mat.
- Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mats are made of fiberglass and good grade silicone-they are completely food safe and FDA, NSF, and Kosher certified.
- Cookies get some sort of traction when baking from these baking mats, and they spread less (bigger cookies=better!)
- NOTHING sticks to these babies-be it gooey batter, caramel, taffy, dough, etc.! And there is no greasing required-just the mat.
- Silpat is effective in temperatures from -40 degrees (F) to 480 degrees (F).
- Unlike parchment paper, Silpat is reusable and cleans super easily! (OMG I'm going to save so much money not having to constantly buy more parchment!)
- Not just for cookies, they also produce Silpain (for bread) and Roul'Pat (for rolling out dough).
- They have even more products here!
Um so yeah...I'm super psyched to start using my new Silpat ALL. THE. TIME!
And oh yeah, you can get one too!
|Recipe for these cookies|
One lucky Cooking Actress/Whipped Baking reader will win a free half size Silpat mat (which fits perfectly onto a regular sized cookie sheet!). Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below (give it time to load). After the contest is over, we will send the winner an email and obtain shipping information (we do not share this information with anyone other than Silpat, who will do the shipping). The winner will have 3 days to respond or another winner will be chosen, all prizes will be awarded. The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter. Open to U.S. residents over the age of 18.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: Silpat provided Kayle with product and was under no obligation to review. Nor were we under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. Our opinions, as always, are all our own. We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Now, don't forget there's still lots more other fun with Kristina & Kayle's Christmas Cookie Exchange:
- You can still enter your favorite cookie recipes by linking up your cookie posts here or over at Kristina's blog, Whipped Baking. You can use new or old posts as long as they're delicious cookies!
- TODAY starts the giveaway!
- December 13th starts the voting period where you all can vote on your favorite cookie recipe. You can vote by going to this post and clicking the 'vote' button below the individual pictures. Voting ends December 15th at 11:59pm.
- December 16th we will announce the winner of the Cookie Exchange Contest who will receive a Starbucks Gift Card for $10! And we'll also announce the winner of today's giveaway!