|Yes...those are Disney princesses on my mug. Why do you ask?|
Simple, Frothy Hot Chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups milk (I used Skim Plus, but use whatever milk you prefer)
- 2 1/2 tbsp. water
- 2 1/2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 3 oz. bittersweet (about 70% cocoa) chocolate, finely chopped
- In saucepan (or pot) combine milk, water, and sugar. Place over medium heat and whisk occasionally until the sugar dissolves.
- Increase heat to medium-high and bring mixture to a boil.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the chocolate. Then blend the mixture (I used a hand head mixer) for 1 minute. Should be smooth and frothy.
- Snuggle up with your honey and drink until your toes turn warm :)