Hello there! Happy Sunday.
I have some breakfast for you...or maybe dessert?
I usually try to be healthy with my breakfasts because-you know-most important meal and all that. And to be honest, I almost never ate these muffins for breakfast. They were like a fluffy, rich, wonderful little treat. I was actually working a very long promotion when I made these, and I'd wrap them in tin foil, bring them with me, and eat them on breaks. They hit the spot :) These have such a phenomenal flavor, and a wonderful texture, I'm really surprised you haven't started making these yet. Really, what's taking you so long? Get to it!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
From Annie's Eats
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (you can use whatever sort you like, I prefer smooth)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk (once again, I used Skim Plus)
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (and, again, whatever kind you like. I went with dark to keep it "healthy")
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients, set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the butter, peanut butter, eggs, and milk until smooth.
- Add wet to dry ingredients and mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide evenly among muffin cups, fill to tip.
- Bake 17-20 minutes (until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean).
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes, then move to a wire rack to cool completely.
Linking up here