Today I am talking about Vegetables.
That's right. Vegetables. And not just any vegetables-green ones.
I know, what's this world coming to.
I just, struggle with vegetables-ESPECIALLY green ones. I WANT to like them, I dooo! But, I don't. Thusly, I'm consistently on the hunt for new ways to trick myself into eating them. Because, ya know, I'd like to be healthy. When I found this recipe I knew it was a possibility. I hate broccoli. But, I love garlic. So...yeah, I thought this might be a thing to try. Worse came to worse-Michael would eat it!
Now I have good news and bad news.
Good news: I ate 4 whole pieces of broccoli!
Bad news: That was all I could do before the broccoli flavor caught up to me. Michael polished off the rest.
A partial victory. I will take it.
And I'm sure those of you who aren't as crazy as me will definitely love it.
Roasted Broccoli and Garlic
- 3 heads of broccoli
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425degrees.
- Wash and dry the broccoli. Cut broccoli into large florets.
- Cut garlic cloves into quarters.
- Arrange broccoli and garlic on a baking sheet and toss with a little olive oil and S&P
- Roast for 20 minutes (until the tips are just browned).
- In a bowl, combine the broccoli and Parmesan.