Since on Monday we talked about easy--this recipe is the ULTIMATE in easy. Like, it's kind of shocking how quickly you throw this together. This takes no more time than the boxed stuff, and it's a lot more...real.
It's not the most amazing, gourmet tasting, macaroni and cheese. But, it's better than the boxed stuff and just as easy.
So get yourself some Mac and Cheesey!
I'm spending today running around from Penn Station (I get back to NY from Maryland this morning) to home to get ready, then an audition, then recording my Voice Over Demo. I should prob. whip some of this up today, actually.
Quick and Easy Mac and Cheesey
- 1/2 pound pasta (elbow, shells, whatever you prefer)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Pepper and kosher salt, to taste
- Cook pasta according to instructions.
- Place cooked pasta, cheese, and milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Season with S&P to taste.
- Cover bowl lightly with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 3 minutes. Stir.
- Microwave an additional 2 minutes.
- Stir and serve!