Today I was nominated for a brand new food blogger award, by C.J. of "Food Stories" (also, the creator of the award).
Food Stories Award for Excellence in Storytelling
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom.
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog. (TY C.J.!)
3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
4. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their stories and nominate them for the award.
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/) .
Food Stories will put together a team of judges to review all nominees and to select a Food Stories Award Winner for each month. More information to come on what fabulous opportunities await for those lucky winners!
Random Thing: I cannot watch scary/horror movies. Even if you tell me it's not scary--to me, it is. The irony is I've now starred in 2 horror films, and have been a featured part of a thirds. Not scary when I'm in them, apparently, otherwise I will have nightmares. I promise.
5 Bloggers: (I could make a list a mile long, but here are 5)