I have a little comfort and familiarity for you today, because you need it. And you deserve it.
Chicken- it's been awhile since I've posted a chicken recipe. And here it is. Delicious, moist, garlic-y chicken. Classic Cooking Actress, right? Right!
I'm super sleepy, y'all. I've been busy lately. Not only with work (which was super busy because of St. Patrick's Day)-but I've also had a lot of acting stuff going on. I filmed a commercial, a guest spot on a web series, have continually been filming my one show Rock-Star Cafe, in a couple weeks I'm heading to Maryland to continue the short film that never ends (:P), and in about a month I'll be heading to Maine for a film festival/the world premier of my movie, You Can't Kill Stephen King. I feel like I barely have time to keep up with my housewifey duties and blogging! It's insanity! I'm not complaining, just sleepy. :)
Adapted from A Hint of Honey
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast pounded to 1/4-1/2 in. thickness
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan/Romano cheese, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat garlic and olive oil together to infuse flavors (I heated them on low heat in a small saucepan until I saw fit. This is sort of an intuition thing.)
- Combine breadcrumbs and cheese in a shallow dish/bowl.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in olive oil/garlic mixture then coat in the crumbs.
- Place in a greased baking dish.
- Bake in an oven, pre-heated to 425 degrees, 20-30 minutes.